If your goods arrive in a damaged state, please Sign in here to request an RMA online.
Claims for damage, delivery discrepancy etc. should be made within 48 hours of delivery - claims will not be accepted after this time.
If the goods are NOT defective and you wish to return them you have 7 days from when the package arrives to return the goods for a refund. All returned merchandise must be in complete original manufacturer's packaging, same condition as sold, with all literature, accessories, instructions, blank warranty cards and documentation. All Phones must be returned in "Like-New Condition", show no signs of use and must have less than 25 minutes in total cumulative talk time.
If an item is defective it may only be exchanged with an equivalent product if we are unable to supply the same item or if the item cannot be repaired. Any return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer. All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. This includes all refused and unaccepted packages which are also subject to a $25.00 handling fee.
All NON-DEFECTIVE "Like-New Condition" cell phone returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus a minimum $9.99 shipping and handling fee up to the actual shipping amount paid on your order and not to include promotional coupons.
If goods are not in "Like-New Condition" or are missing packaging or documentation, we may either refuse the return or charge a restocking fee between 25% and 50% depending on the condition of the returned items plus a minimum $9.99 shipping and handling fee up to the actual shipping amount paid on your order and not to include promotional coupons.
DETAILED RMA PROCESS
- Sign in here to view your order history
- Locate the order that you would like to request a RMA on and click the "Return" button
- Click the checkbox next to the item on the order you would like to return and then click the "Return" button
- Complete the short form that provides specific information about the issue you are having, what your desired outcome is, and then click the "Submit" button
- When your RMA is updated (usually within 24 business hours), you will receive an email with your RMA number, and will also be able to view the status of your RMA request in your order history throughout the process
Please add as much detailed information as possible with the return request so that we can quickly process your RMA. Once the RMA# is requested, you will receive an email within 24 hours during normal business hours with an RMA # and the steps necessary to process your request.
IMPORTANT RMA (RETURNS) INFO
Please be sure to REMOVE your PHONE PASSCODE and RESET YOUR DEVICE before returning to our facility.
iOS Devices (iPhone): Click here for instructions
Android Devices: Click here for instructions
A full MASTER RESET of the device is preferred prior to shipment. If this is not completed before sending the phone into us it will delay your RMA request. If we do not have this information after 2 business days of our request we will return your product(s) back to you.
- All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number written on the return package. You will be emailed an RMA label with a unique RMA number once your return has been authorized.
- Please enclose a copy of your RMA request including RMA number and order number with the return packaging.
- Do not return SIM cards and airtime cards. They are non-refundable.
- Please return the phone(s) along with all accessories and the original device packaging.
- Please note the issue(s) that you are experiencing with the device. We recommend that you use delivery confirmation for your return in order to insure proper delivery of your item.
- RMAs are processed during normal business hours Monday – Friday in order of receipt.
- You will receive notification when your return is received. This can be up to 1-2 business days after delivery at our facility.
- If the phone is found to not be defective and a refund is requested, a 20-50% restocking fee will be applied prior to refund depending on the condition of the phone and the completeness of the return. Shipping is non-refundable. A $10 shipping and handling fee will be applied to all refunded goods.
- You will receive notification within up to 5 business days of receipt of the disposition of your warranty or refund request.
- It can take up to 15 business days after receipt of your device for your refund to post.
All new devices purchased from our website come with a one-year manufacturer warranty from the original date of sale. All refurbished devices purchased from our website come with a 60-day warranty from the original date of sale. If your device is defective, please follow the RMA instructions listed above to see if it's eligible for a warranty replacement. If eligible, we'll replace the defective device with a device of the same cosmetic condition or comparable model at our discretion.
Our conditions for a warranty claim are as follows:
- Your warranty only covers defects in materials or workmanship. It does not cover defects arising from damage or normal wear-and-tear or aging.
- The warranty covers issues such as: software-related issues, camera defects, unresponsive keys, dead pixels, etc.
- The warranty does not cover issues like: diminishing battery life, scratches, accidental damages, coverage issues, or software incompatibility/problems with 3rd-party apps.
- Attempting to 'root' or otherwise 'mod' your phone will void its warranty.
- Visible physical damage to your phone (e.g. liquid damage, cracked LCD, damaged housing) will void its warranty.
You must return all accessories (charger, cables, manual, etc.) with the defective device. If components are missing, we will charge a non-refundable missing parts fee as outlined here:
|at our discretion
Your defective device must be returned in good condition. If the device is determined to have some type of damage that voids its warranty (e.g. liquid damage, 'modded' OS, etc.), it will be returned without repair / refund to the original address of purchase unless stated otherwise.
Our warranties expressly exclude certain categories of damages and uses of your phone. These exclusions, which we do not cover, include possible costs or damages for which you will not be reimbursed. These exclusions are as follows: The limits of what we provide above relate to the device itself. We are not responsible for lost data or the time that you were without a device. We encourage you to back up your data regularly, as no one else will take responsibility for the restoration of any lost data. We are not responsible for any consequential damages, from the loss of your device, the loss of your data, or the time you were without your device. We do not warrant any device for merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. These warranties are specifically disclaimed.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Q1W IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER CAUSED INCLUDING THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY, ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED OR USED WITH APPLE PRODUCTS AND ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON THE PRODUCT. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS, OR ANY STATUTORY LIABILITY FOR INTENTIONAL AND GROSS NEGLIGENT ACTS AND/OR OMISSIONS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE DO NOT MANUFACTURE OUR DEVICES. THE ONLY WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO OUR DEVICES ARE THOSE EXTENDED BY THE MANUFACTURERS. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY, THEREFORE, IN CONNECTION WITH DEVICES OR FOR MANUFACTURERS' ACTS OR OMISSIONS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY SOFTWARE USED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, PERFORMANCE OR ACCURACY. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES. WE DO NOT PROMISE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED SERVICE AND DO NOT AUTHORIZE ANYONE TO MAKE WARRANTIES ON OUR BEHALF.